TalkSwitch TS-850i IP phone
TalkSwitch Goes Wireless
Say hello to the TalkSwitch cordless DECT phone for small business. With its crystal clear sound quality and extensive battery life, the TalkSwitch TS-850i gives you the freedom to break away from your desktop. It's the ideal phone for small businesses on the move.
With a sleek design and sturdy construction, the TS-850i is a high-performance wireless TalkSwitch extension that's packed with features and easy to use.
Don't get tangled up with complicated wiring. The TalkSwitch TS-850i saves you from wiring phone connections to those hard-to-reach places. You can put a TS-850i extension handset with its own extension number anywhere in your office without having to worry about the nearest phone jack. The number of TS-850i handsets you use is only limited by your TalkSwitch system's capacity for IP extensions and by the number of bases you want to deploy.
The TalkSwitch TS-850i works as both an IP and analog phone, so you connect the way you want – traditional or VoIP. TalkSwitch TS-850i handsets work as IP extensions and can optionally connect to a traditional phone line. Get the best of both worlds for teleworkers - connect to office and home phone lines from the same cordless handset.
- Superior sound quality
- High-quality speakerphone
- Multiple handsets per base 1
- Up to 3 simultaneous calls per base
- Multiple bases per location
- Long life: 8 hours talk and 240 hours standby time per charge
- Range up to 1000 feet (300m) outside, 150 feet (50m) inside
- Backlit color display
- Caller ID
- Message waiting light
- 9 polyphonic ring tones
- 6 levels of ringer volume
- Adjustable key sounds
- Call log for incoming, outgoing and missed calls
- 170-entry phone book
- 12-key numerical keypad
- Speed dial
- 2.5 mm headset jack
- Independent volume setting for speaker and handset
- Belt clip
- 6 levels of receiver volume
- Call transfer, call hold, 3-way conference, mute
- Park, unpark and page with * commands
- Optional auto-answer and hang up when the handset is lifted from or returned to the charging cradle
Questions about installing the TS-850i? It's easy! Watch a brief demonstration.
This product is hearing aid compatible and volume control is in compliance with FCC Part 68 and the Hearing Aid Compatibility Act.
- Maximum 8 handsets per base. 6 handsets per base recommended for average call traffic. If you have heavy call traffic and require all handsets to make or take calls at the same time, limit the number of handsets per base to 3.
- The TalkSwitch TS-850i requires a TalkSwitch CA/CVA or VS system running software 6.11 or better for operation.